- NoMachine Enterprise Client.
NoMachine Enterprise Client for remote GUI desktop access to department
Linux hosts from Windows or Mac clients. For remote shell access only,
see SSH and SFTP.
- X2Go Client. X2Go Client for remote
GUI desktop access to department Linux hosts from Windows or Mac clients.
Phoenix's X2Go server is still running, but has been deprecated. We have
transitioned to NoMachine Enterprise Client, above.
- DrJava. Windows and Mac software for the
DrJava software development environment.
- Nand2Tetris. Windows and Mac software
for learning how a computing system is constructed, starting from logic
gates and continuing through applications programs.
- Eclipse for Java Development. Windows
and Mac software for Java development. See the next entry for Java and
- Eclipse for Java and C/C++ Development.
Windows software for Java and C/C++ development. Includes tools
for OpenGL development. Installing this software can be a bit of a
challenge. See the previous entry if all you need is Java development.
Last updated Monday, 20-Aug-2018 14:48:21 EDT.
Send mail to kelliher[at]goucher.edu