Wireshark Intro Lab Addendum
Tom Kelliher, CS 325
Feb. 11, 2011
- Run Wireshark.
- Open this packet file:
- When printing packet data, choose the ``Selected packet only'' radio
button. The default is to print ``All packets,'' which is usually
overkill and wastes paper.
- You're to hand in your answers to the four questions on the last page of
the lab, as well as answers to these questions:
- An email message was sent during the packet recording session.
What was the body of the email message?
- From question 1 on the main lab handout, do a bit of research on
two of the protocols you listed that are unfamiliar to you. Write a
couple sentences describing the protocols.
- An HTTP client made a GET request on the object
/spancommunity. What was the server response?
Thomas P. Kelliher