Wireshark Intro Lab Addendum
Tom Kelliher, CS 325
Feb. 15, 2008
- Run Wireshark (you'll find it under the Internet menu) in unprivileged
- Open this packet file:
- You're to hand in your answers to the four questions on the last page of
the lab, as well as answers to these questions:
- An email message was sent during the packet recording session.
What was the body of the email message?
- From question 1 on the main lab handout, do a bit of research on
two of the protocols you listed that are unfamiliar to you. Write a
couple sentences describing the protocols.
- An HTTP client made a GET request on the object
/spancommunity. What was the server response?
Thomas P. Kelliher