Tom Kelliher, CS 102
Nov. 10, 2006
If necessary, re-demonstrate publishing.
- Shared Borders.
Why would I want to do this?
View demonstration link to show and point out:
- Shared borders.
Go slowly through the demos!!!
Not enabled by default. Demonstrate.
- Adding pages to navigation view.
- Changing the hierarchy and the result within the Web site.
- Navigations to include: children, parent, home.
- Left border with navigation links, some other text.
- Bottom border with mailto link, date of last modification, visit
- Selecting a theme.
- Using theme elements: banners, horizontal lines, headings.
Thomas P. Kelliher