Mechanics and Introduction
Tom Kelliher, CS 319
Sept. 2, 1998
- Discussion of students' course expectations.
- Read Chapter 1.
- Large programs are quantitatively different from ``toy''
- Large programming project management? Schedule, personnel,
budget, documentation, maintenance, etc.?
- Class approach.
- Project approach.
- Internet resources.
- Late assignment policy: 10% off the first day late, another 10% the
second day late. Assignments more than two days late not accepted.
- Missed exam policy: if you can't make it to an exam, make
arrangements with me beforehand. Exceptions granted for
- Class preparation. Attendance. Honor code.
Comments on what I've set out?
Possibility of adding F. Brooks'
The Mythical Man-Month: Essays on
Thomas P. Kelliher
Tue Sep 1 15:27:44 EDT 1998