Mar. 7, 1997
- Create a directory and copy the three files in
~kelliher/pub/cs23/complex/ to it. Copies of the three files are on
the following pages.
- Compile and run the program.
- Modify main() so that it attempts to access one of the private
members of one of the Complex variables. Note the compiler error.
Remove the modification.
Complex::Add by removing the scope resolution (the
Complex::. Note the compiler error. Remove the modification.
- Implement the unimplemented class methods.
- Modify main() to test the new methods.
Thomas P. Kelliher
Thu Mar 6 19:46:30 EST 1997