Tom Kelliher, CS 102
Feb. 3, 1999
Read/Have read Projects 1--5 and Appendix A.
MS Word projects.
- MS Word projects.
- Individual meetings.
E-mail final documents to me.
- Project 3 --- just work through the lessons.
- Project 4 --- Applying Your Skills, Formatting a Research
Paper, pp. W-95--W-96.
- Project 4 (optional practice) --- Formatting a Loan Proposal,
- Project 5 --- Creating a Schedule of Activities, pp. W-122.
- Project 5 (optional practice) --- Adding Tables to a Loan
Proposal, pp. W-W121.
- A challenge: Open Word and Excel. Start a new document in Word.
Create a small spreadsheet in Excel. (A couple of numbers will do). Add a
small chart to the spreadsheet. Or, you can use the exercise
spreadsheet in the Excel Projects folder on the S: drive. Separately
insert the spreadsheet and the chart from Excel into Word so that changes
made in Excel are reflected in Word.
Thomas P. Kelliher
Wed Feb 3 13:14:17 EST 1999