Searching the World Wide Web
Sept. 17, 1997
- Pick a topic of interest to you to research. Any topic will do.
- Open Internet Explorer and visit the Excite search engine:
- Using Excite, locate three ``good'' URL references for your topic.
- Open Microsoft Word and cut-and-paste the three URLs for your topic
into a new document. Add a title for each URL and a sentence or two
describing each Web page.
- Turn your descriptions into a bulleted list.
- Save your Word document onto your G: disk.
- Send me a piece of e-mail which includes the Word document you just
saved as an attachment.
Thomas P. Kelliher
Tue Sep 16 16:42:06 EDT 1997