FrontPage Editor Basics
Oct. 13, 1997
Practice with each of the following by starting a new ``scratch'' page that
you can ``throw away'' when you're finished or by opening a page from the
Web (any page will do --- try to get one with some images). I'll bet this
stuff is pretty old hat by now, because the actions are similar to what's
available in other software.
- Starting new pages. Saving.
- Opening existing pages: on disk, from the Web.
- The various bars and buttons (Chapter 2).
- Navigating around the page:
- Select then do model.
- Line breaks versus paragraph.
- Universal: drag over desired selection.
- Another universal: click one end, go to other end, Shift-click.
- Selecting a line.
- Selecting a word (double).
- Selecting a paragraph (double).
- From the Edit menu (also toolbar): Undo,
- Also from the Edit menu: Cut, Copy,
- From the View menu: Format marks, HTML.
Thomas P. Kelliher
Mon Oct 13 08:12:07 EDT 1997