Tom Kelliher, CS 102
Apr. 19, 1999
- Group projects.
Let's see if we can form groups and select projects. Don't leave out the
people who aren't here today.
- 3--4 groups, about equally sized.
- You may form groups or I can assign.
- Roles within a group: leader, content explorer, graphics designer,
- Design a schedule to monitor progress.
- Suggested topics:
- Computer viruses.
- Encroachments on privacy (MS GUID, Pentium III ID).
- Good web page design.
- Computer ergonomics (posture, vision, repetitive stress injuries).
- Buying a computer.
- Presentations on last day of class (5/3), including service credit
Thomas P. Kelliher
Mon Apr 19 11:04:14 EDT 1999