Tom Kelliher, CS 315
Apr. 30, 1999
Evaluations on Monday.
2-, 3-D mesh of trees.
- Sze-Ling's presentation.
Aaron's, Carlos' presentations.
- Sorting on a linear array: word, bit models.
- Algorithm assessment: number of processors, sequential/parallel time,
speedup, work, efficiency. Simulating a large machine on a smaller
- Lower bound arguments: I/O bandwidth, diameter, bisection width.
- Carry lookahead addition, parallel prefix problems.
- Carry save addition, multiplication.
- Multiplication on a linear array.
- Richer networks: hypercubes, butterflies, meshes of trees.
Thomas P. Kelliher
Fri Apr 30 09:00:41 EDT 1999