Midterm 2 Review
Tom Kelliher, CS18
Apr. 17, 1996
- Declaring, initializing.
- Passing, returning.
- Assignment, member operations, address of.
- Nesting, arrays of structures, structures of arrays.
- Enumerated types.
- Object oriented vs. modular programming.
- Advantages of a class variable over a structure variable.
- What is an ADT?
- Lists and list operations.
- How to declare and define them.
- Constructor, destructor, other member functions.
- Private, protected, public.
- Pointers and arrays
- 1-D arrays.
- 2-D arrays, row-major order, column-major order, parameter
- ``Equivalence'' between pointers and arrays.
- Pointer operations
- Types, declaring, initializing.
- Address of.
- Adding a constant.
- Subtracting two pointers.
- Comparing pointers.
Thomas P. Kelliher
Mon Apr 15 17:55:44 EDT 1996