60 pts., due Mar. 21
Produce a PowerPoint presentation meeting the following specifications:
To turn in the presentation, e-mail me and include the presentation file as
an attachment. You may use the first few minutes of class on the 21st to
e-mail the presentation to me, but you may not work on the presentation
itself on the 21st. Hard copy of the presentation will not be accepted for
- The topic may be anything of interest to you.
- You should prepare a 12 minute presentation. On average, a
presenter needs one minute per slide.
- Spelling and grammar should be perfect.
- The presentation should be well-organized, including a title,
overview, conclusion, etc.
- The presentation should be informative.
- Clip-art should be tastefully used.
- A number of slide layouts should be used.
- No slide should be needlessly wordy.
- Use a template from the Look Wizard to control the color scheme and
other visual elements.
- Include date and page number on each slide.
Thomas P. Kelliher
Sun Mar 9 15:03:39 EST 1997