Tom Kelliher, CS14A
Feb. 5, 1997
Create an MS Word document and answer the following questions. E-mail them
as an attachment to me, or print a copy and hand it in.
- What do you want this course to do for you?
- Currently, how comfortable are you with computers?
- What personal productivity software (word processor, spreadsheet,
database, communications) have you ever used? How much?
- What Internet applications (Web browser, e-mail, discussion lists,
chat rooms, gopher, newsgroups, telnet) have you ever used? How much?
- Have you ever used a programming language? Which one? How much?
- Have you ever been involved in purchasing a computer? Would you want
to do it again?
- Have you ever seen the inside of a computer? Was it ``gross?''
- Have you ever installed a piece of software? What was it?
- What is ``safe computing?''
- What is computer literacy?
Thomas P. Kelliher
Tue Feb 4 22:01:58 EST 1997